About the Doctor
Andrea Botar DDS – Best Implant Dentist-Phoenix
Best Implant Dentist-Phoenix
COSMETIC and IMPLANT DENTISTRY
Associate Fellow- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Diplomate- American Board of Oral Implantology/AAID
Because I am a dedicated and meticulous dentist with 26 years expertise and a proven record of accomplishments in both institutional and private office environment, I have been fortunate to accomplish what I set out to do when I was very young.
As a result, over the years I have become one of a kind, truly caring professional who has mastered the craft of dentistry. Also, even before entering dental school I started my dental career in a dental laboratory hands on. While learning bench side as a dental apprentice/craftsman 28 years ago. Seems like it was yesterday. Since one of the most important features of dentistry is the artistry that goes into creating artificial teeth, manual dexterity coupled with precision is especially relevant.
- In 1987 I was accepted to New York University School of Dentistry’s 7years dental program, an advanced placement program for young aspiring dentists.
- In 1991 I graduated as one of the Dean’s List top 10% – Graduated Cum Laude received my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. As a result some of my achievements as a graduating young dentist are:
- Omicron Kappa Honor Society member
- Women’s Association Award
- Harry Gersten Prosthodontic Award.
My dental education did not stop at my graduation but continued throughout the 26 years. As a result, I have spent these years accumulating a wealth of knowledge and experience while practicing clinical dentistry and continuing education courses at the same time. As a result, this knowledge and expertise was shared while teaching at New York University as an assistant Clinical Professor. Furthermore, Comprehensive Implantology Training Programs, while as a Course Director, Professor at Semmelweiss University, Budapest Hungary. Consequently, I have also lectured internationally to dentists who wanted to learn more about dental Implantology. While learning the art of dental Implantology was one the most important goal of mine, also, most importantly the practice changing procedures that were added to my armamentarium. Therefore, this treatment modality enabled me to offer my patients tooth replacement procedure that would have been referred out of office otherwise. In addition, all patients can enjoy staying in the practice and taking advantage of all of implantology’s advancements in house and performed by myself.
In conclusion, by being able to perform the services of cosmetic dentistry hand in hand with implantology, is especially relevant, as we can restore our patient’s youthful appearance, confidence and self esteem maybe in a matter of days.
Because dentistry can be a positive life changing event. Come see the Best Implant Dentist-Phoenix.
- Do the right thing
- Do what’s best for the patient
- Follow the Law of Hippocrates
- Always produce quality
- Be fair and honest
- Amazing bed side manner
- Increase patient’s quality of life
- Thrive to be the Best Implant Dentist-Phoenix
Our Vision Motto
- Never lose the human touch
- Bringing smiles back patient by patient
- Be the Best Implant Dentist-Phoenix
My Life Philosophies
- Everything happens for a reason
- Timing is everything
- God is good